Friday, June 4, 2010

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss? That is the Question



Is it aproprate to kiss on a first date or better to avoid it? On this particular date, my choice was to avoid it.

Although I had a good time and thought it was possible we'd go again, I wasn't quite there. Since then, we've hung out a handful of times, sometimes alone, other times with a group. I have a great time with him and feel so comfortable but still haven't felt like it was the right time for a first kiss.

So tonight I opened up explained my conservative nature and told him that I was still healing from a breakup and that I wasn't sure if I was really ready to move on. Even though I put the breaks on things, it seemed to have the opposite affect on him...grabbing my hand after dinner and reaching around me for a hug.

The moment came when he pulled inf ront of my house and asked for the third time to walk me to my door. Leaving the choice to him he walked me to my door made a silly plight to come inside. That's when it happened he went in for the kiss and I obligied.

It wasn't great but wasn't terrible, my preference wouldve been to wait especialy regarding my recent past, but now where do we go? I'm ready to press pause but he seems to be stuck on play.

Starving with a Side of Sass in St. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment