Sunday, June 13, 2010

Haven't Been Starving and It Shows

I have money ... and it was burning a hole in my pocket. I was in the mood to spend, spend, spend and update my wardrobe. I wanted to pick up some clothes for my upcoming NYC trip but alas, I was fruitless.

I did so much shopping but only bought one shirt, one skirt, one purse, two pairs of shoes and perfume. The problem was that nothing appealed to me and nothing fit!

I was so mad because I'm in between sizes and it's not the size I want. A few weeks ago, I had a good week where I worked out four days in a row and then last week, it only was two days of spinning. I have to get back on track with my diet and gym routine. The little blue diet pills aren't working on their own, so it's time to kick it in serious gear and rededicate myself. There are some big winds of change (I think, hope and pray!) coming my way and I'm ready to meet them head on.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment