Sunday, August 29, 2010

Birthday Reflections

As another candle was added to the cake, there was no melancholy for once. As I was enjoying my facial and massage today, I couldn't help but think about my life and how truly blessed I am.

Last night I had the privilege of celebrating with family and friends. I had an amazing time and it was very cool that because of Facebook, friends from Asia, Australia and Europe were sending birthday love last night. Throughout the day, my phone was blowing up from all of the texts and notifications of Facebook wall postings.

A high school friend recently passed and it was another reminder to me that life is so precious and you can't tell someone too many times how much they mean to you.

Thank you to all of my family and friends who wished me a very happy birthday. You have no idea how much I appreciate all that you are and all that you do. Thank you for supporting and loving me. This is my ode to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment